There is currently little information available on how fatigue impacts on children and young person’s affected with chronic respiratory disease. These interviews will allow us to explore this and understand things like:
- To explore if children and young people are affected by fatigue
- If they do, what are their symptoms and how is it managed?
- Understand if these symptoms could be related to their fatigue;
- How do children and young people communicate their fatigue?
- Does the child or young person display any behaviours when they experience fatigue?
- Explore motivation – both positive and negatively impacting factors
If you are interested in participating in the study, please find some information to download. Once you have read this, please contact the study team on the email tab at the top of the page or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the study, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions.
Study Information Sheets
Please click on the Study Information Sheet that relates to you